The top 10 tips from The Fathering Project in celebration of Fathers Day.
- Dad dates
- Dad trips
- Be creative about making time with kids
- Help kids understand that they are special
- Practise listening
- Get mobilised into the values war
- Don’t assume that your kids aren’t at risk of drug addiction
- Be involved in your children’s education
- Understand that daughters are not the same as sons
- Girls are vulnerable to words
First seen as an Agenda article in the Weekend West, 31 August 2013, West Australian.
Also seen at The Fathering Project