[column type=”one-half”][image src=”https://brucerobinson.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/10-tips-for-being-a-great-dad.png” alt=”Alt Text” type=”rounded” link=”true” href=”https://brucerobinson.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/How-to-be-a-great-dad.pdf” title=”Title” target=”blank”]Click the image to download the full story[/column][column type=”one-half” last=”true”][gap size=”10px”] The top 10 tips from The Fathering Project in celebration of Fathers Day.
- Dad dates
- Dad trips
- Be creative about making time with kids
- Help kids understand that they are special
- Practise listening
- Get mobilised into the values war
- Don’t assume that your kids aren’t at risk of drug addiction
- Be involved in your children’s education
- Understand that daughters are not the same as sons
- Girls are vulnerable to words
[gap size=”10px”]First seen as an Agenda article in the Weekend West, 31 August 2013, West Australian.
Also seen at The Fathering Project